- Full refunds will be given if a training is canceled by us.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Participants cancelling within 21 days of a training module start date will be refunded 50% of that module’s tuition.
- Participants cancelling within 7 days of a training module start date will be refunded 25% of that module’s tuition.
- For participants that pay in full and withdraw mid-training, the appropriate prorated amount will be refunded.
- No refund will be issued for no‐shows or if registration is cancelled within 24 hours before the training. No exceptions will be made.
- Partial refunds are not awarded for those who miss portions of the live online training
- Tuition may be transferred to a new location/cohort at no additional cost, if the request is made at least 22 days prior to the training module’s start date.
- Participants who transfer between 21 days and 24 hours before the training module’s start date will be required to pay a transfer fee of $100.
- Tuition transfers are not available for no-shows or if the transfer request is made within 24 hours before the training module. No exceptions will be made.
- Transfers that require a break from training for the duration of 12 month or more will require the completion of a video review of the previous module and a Review Consult. Review Consult provider charges will apply.
- All modules of the training need to be completed within a maximum of 36 months. Individuals who cannot complete the training within that time frame, will be required to retake the training in its entirety.